The National Tithe is a condition that True Parents requested of all members and families many, many years ago. As early in 1961, Father was saying, “You should offer three-tenths of your income: one-tenth for the nation, one-tenth for the world and one-tenth for the church.”
The national tithe is very important. True Mother has asked America to play a leading role in the 2020 project, and to set an example as a true ‘elder son’ nation to the rest of the world. This means that we need to be successful at home and generous abroad. The national tithe provides an opportunity for all families to make a direct contribution to our national and international evangelical, educational and ministry projects.
One Time Donation
One time donation can be made hereOne Time
Monthly Recurring Tithing
Monthly recurring tithing can be made here.Monthly Recurring
New visitors with an existing tithing account
If you already have an active tithing account elsewhere, it is not necessary to create another one here. But if you choose to create a new account here, there are a few things that you need to be aware of:
- Tithes from this web page are NOT connected to any other tithing account you may have
- So any information or amount you enter here WILL NOT automatically update your other account
- Because using this page will create a new account, you will probably want to cancel your other account — or else they will both be active
- Please contact Financial Office if you need further assistance.
New visitors with no prior tithing account
- You can choose either of the tithing options and a new account will be created
Prior users returning to this account
- If you previously created your “Monthly Recurring Tithing” account here and wish to make any changes to it, please select “My Account” from the top menu.
If you have any questions, please contact Finance Office via the Contact Us link in the top menu.