New National Tithing Form powered by Webconnex/GivingFuelWe are pleased to announce you that the National Tithing Form has been upgraded with many convenient features.
Prior users returning to this site (2013-2016)
- If you have been donating your national tithe monthly, we sincerely appreciate your dedication and support. We encourage you to cancel your existing recurring donation at your earliest convenience, and re-subscribe to the monthly donation with the new system. Here are simple instructions:
1) Login to your existing account here.
2) Locate your active recurring donation and cancel it.
3) Go to https://nationaltithe.familyfed.org and set up your new monthly donation.
4) After you submit the form, you will see a link to create your new account on the confirmation page. Creating your account is optional, but it will help you to manage your donations.
- Your donation history from 2013 and 2016 is accessible for at least one year. Due to security reasons, we may shut down the old system after we confirm with all existing users.
About “My Account”
- If you had made a donation or if you previously created your “Monthly Recurring Tithing” account between 2013 and 2016, please login to your account here. You can still view your past donation history.
- If you made a donation after January 5, 2017 on this website, your donation history is accessible here. It is associated with your e-mail address. The new “My Account” by Webconnex is called Donor Self Service Account. You can view not only your donation and online registration history, but also update your credit card information stored for your recurring donation, choose your own billing date, change your recurring donation amount, and even cancel your monthly donation within your account. Furthermore, you can see the history of your other online donations and registrations for HSA National HQ, Local Communities, and Affiliate Organizations as long as the online forms were created by Webconnex.
- All donors who have made one-time or recurring donations will have an option to create a “Donor Self Service Account.”
- Advanced options on the recurring donation: If you choose recurring donation (Monthly), you will be able to choose the starting date of your first recurring donation and the number of donations (until canceled, 3, 4, 6 or 12 times).